CryptoBlockCon programs convene hundreds of executive-level thought leaders from across the globe to discuss the application and implementation of blockchain technology & digital assets across industry verticals.
We believe that consistent collaboration and communication between key stakeholders is critical to the advancement and proliferation of blockchain technology. CryptoBlockCon serves as a platform that connects investors, developers, thought leaders and regulatory agencies in order to facilitate actionable dialogue. and to foster a robust entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Sam Kazemian – Co-Founder & President, Everipedia
- Kyle Herron – Chief Growth Officer, Frontier Mining
- Valerian Bennett – Founder & CEO, The POP Network
- Afrooz Moatari-Kazerouni – CEO of Muda Minus; Faculty at Dhillon School of Business-University of Lethbridge
- Paul Kim – Managing Director, Blockchain Industries, Inc.
- Michael Marchant – Director, HIE and System Integration, UC Davis Health
- Yan Stavisski – US Director of Business Development, LATOKEN
- Jenny Ta – Founding Partner, VCNetwork.co
- Chong Li – Co-Founder, Nakamoto & Turing Labs
- and more